The adventures of Rich, Liz Ann, and Molly



My photo
Central New Jersey
We're a little family with a love for Jesus, movies, good food, our friends, family, and each other!

2.13.2008

Waiting and Nesting

We're still waiting! My appointment this week was pretty uneventful. I have to have another (4th) ultrasound to make sure the baby is head down. The doctor said he was only 80% sure. Apparently the fact that I see her kicking at the top of my belly is not enough to convince him. So let's just hope she is head down so I don't have to get an external version which involves going to the hospital, I believe. That's when the doctor will try to turn the baby and I get hooked up to monitors to make sure the baby is okay. It does not sound fun.

Between naps -even at night it feels like I am just taking a series of naps- I've been trying to get things done that I normally do like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. along with all the things that I think I need to do NOW because I won't have the chance for a while. Unless Molly comes in the next day or so, I'm hoping to have our wedding album completely scrapbooked. Next on the list is reorganizing our bedroom closet and getting rid of things I'll never wear again. Then I have a bench to paint along with a coat on the trim in our bedroom and Molly's. I believe this is called nesting. What I do not believe is that this nesting urge is accompanied by a surge in energy. This is a lie. Where would this surge of energy come from? There's another human being using up that surge, as far as I can tell.

So, if you get any kind of nesting urges, come on over and I'll put you to work!

No comments: